Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back with gifts!!

I have re-enabled the links for all of the template downloads below - as well as added a TOU -please read it, I promise it's short & sweet! :)

AND


I have FOUR more templates ready to go!



All in ONE dowload 5-8 Bundle
(here is the download for the all-in-one 1-4 Bundle)
Or in four separate downloads.

sourfleed05
sourfleed06
sourfleed07
sourfleed08

Leave me some love! I hope you enjoy these! Let me know via comment here on the blog if you run into any glitches - I kind of did this in a hurry, so I'm sure I made a mistake somewhere!

10 comments:

Shelley said...

You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Seriously. I LOVE your templates and your pages. I'm so glad you got into this! :)

Bethany said...

Thank you for sharing your talent, I need to learn how to make templates! What are the kits you are using? Especially the pink and yellow in this set of four? So cute!

Rachel said...

TY TY!! Love your stuff, glad your back!!

sourfleed said...

Hi Bethany - thanks for the compliments! If you're referring to the page on the lower right, with template 8, the kit I used was called Melon Patch - Cuppycake Designs by Rachel.

Melissa said...

I totally LOVE your templates!! Thank you so much for sharing them.

Melissa said...

These templates are gorgeous! Thanks so much!

Rikki said...

Thank you for the lovely templates. They are awesome

Flores em vocĂȘ said...

Hello, I always used the templates that some friends do, and I love your job, as soon as I can I'll use one of yours and I'll tell you. Thanks a lot for share.

Tami said...

I seriously love your templates! The layouts are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all of these amazing qp's!